1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P30 Automatic Ecu In 5 Speed Civic,what The?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 95a2civic, Jun 7, 2003.

1. 95a2civic

95a2civic Junior Member

ok, this is whats up, ive got a 95 civic with a sir II swap in it. it came with a p 30 ecu. it runs fine, but i have a good intake header n exhaust and a few other things like plugs n wires. ne ways, i put the computer on it yesterday and it is throwing a lock up converter code or some shit. it just doesent seem to have the power it should, but it runs ok. i need to know if being an auto ecu would affect this or not. if so, what should i do??? thanks!!!

2. chet

chet Senior Member

auto p30's are pretty common...

you'll know its an auto because it will throw a code...and redline will be around 7200 or so...which sucks!!!!!!!!

3. Havok

Havok Senior Member

or you can just look at the code....if the 2nd to last number is a 5, you've got an auto, in which case...
    Dr. PMD can help you.

4. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

or if thats too much work for you I'll let ya sell it to me :D

5. 95a2civic

95a2civic Junior Member

so this is efecting my performance??? do you have the correct one that is chipped, or know some where or someone i can get it from??? ive got a p28 also if some one had a chipped p30 i would trade both of mine for it. thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted