p30 question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
i have a p30 in my crx and i am looking into hondata s300. s300 only works with 2 of the 3 different p30 so i need to figure out what one i have
here is all the markings on the p30
37820-p30-000
470-111112
ash

so is my p30 a us, jdm, or euro version?

us are large and rectangle. jdm are small and square (like the one i shipped you)
no clue about edm...

heres a new question now after looking into chrome.
which one should i look into chrome or hondata, both around the same price

then mine must be a jdm its the same size as the one you shipped

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 7 2005, 01:11 PM
us are large and rectangle. jdm are small and square (like the one i shipped you)
no clue about edm...
[post=550739]Quoted post[/post]​

Hondata are no where near the same price.

Crome is $149 for the software. I think Hondata is at least $295 for the S200, if not more.

werd, crome is way cheaper software for software. plus, if you plan to tune yourself with either, you will still need the same laptop, wideband, romulator, and chip burner anyway. plus, crome beats the s200 :p

is the s300 even out yet?

oh, and its crome... not chrome. its not a flakly blinggin metal :)

Originally posted by xenocron+Sep 7 2005, 01:58 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 7 2005, 01:11 PM
us are large and rectangle.  jdm are small and square (like the one i shipped you)
no clue about edm...
[post=550739]Quoted post[/post]​

Hondata are no where near the same price.

Crome is $149 for the software. I think Hondata is at least $295 for the S200, if not more.
[post=550801]Quoted post[/post]​

i went to your website and the $520 price for crome is what i was looking at.
and the s300 is also $595 on hondata site. so yes crome is cheaper but i am going to need more than just the crome software, thats why i checked out your website and you do have a killer deal on crome

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 7 2005, 02:47 PM
werd, crome is way cheaper software for software.  plus, if you plan to tune yourself with either, you will still need the same laptop, wideband, romulator, and chip burner anyway.  plus, crome beats the s200 :p

is the s300 even out yet?

oh, and its crome... not chrome.  its not a flakly blinggin metal :)
[post=550821]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: i meant crome
if i get hondata it will have to be the s300

according to hondata and one of the shops out here that carrys hondata the s300 is out, and I plan on having someone tune it for me on a dyno, dont want to mess it up myself

Crome is more for the DIYer. If you want Crome, but dont want to tune it yourself, find a Crome tuner near you. Then there is no software cost...only the cost of a chipped ECU and the tune.

If you went Hondata...you'd be paying the $495 (or whatever it is), plus the cost of an ECU plus the cost of the tune. Adds up quick...

whats DIY?
"do it yourself"?

i dont have the knowledge to tune it myself but want to learn

Originally posted by ripperbone@Sep 7 2005, 10:16 PM
whats DIY?
"do it yourself"?

i dont have the knowledge to tune it myself but want to learn
[post=551047]Quoted post[/post]​

DIY = do it yourself, yes

As long as you want to learn...thats all you need my brotha :)

Best piece of advice I ever got was from Nike. Just Do It.

Seems like a daunting task but as long as you take things slow, research when you hit a wall (instead of keeping your foot on the gas), you will be fine.

I also recommend looking into EFI101 if you have the cash :)

www.efi101.com

Back