pa gym shooting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nobody else notice this little out take of the article:

hmm.... a slight bit of propaganda. why even put that in there, why is that relevant in the article?
hint hint. i guess.

Good for them for pointing that out, you can pick up 50 round mags for 9mm Glocks. I expect it so it really isn't worth pointing out. The media has there agenda and they are going to push it.

This guy is just a selfish crazy ass pussy that had to take all of his aggression out on innocent people. But to the mass media it is a story to exploit and further there agenda. You mark my words, if they ever do really crack down on guns/ammo. I guarantee that the amount of gasoline bombs that are detonated in schools, churches or gyms go way the fuck up.

This is not a matter of the tools, its a matter of humans being fucking psycho. We spend so much time dicking around with what weapons these fuckers use and completely ignore the shitty as mental health-care system that we have in place. Actually you know what, it isn't even about the system. Its about our society walking around in there own Utopian world that when some crazy nut job is blogging about going Hitler on a bunch of women at a gym everyone laughs it off, well those that saw it. People just flat out don't give a shit anymore, everything is everyone elses job. People leave poor sons of bitches lying in the street after being hit by a car because they are to busy chatting up there fuck buddy behind their wife's back or are scared shitless of being sued if they touch him and are not a licensed EMT.

Look at the chick that called the cops about that Gates dude, she got butt fucked by the media being labeled a racist because she called in what she thought was a burglary. Same goes for that cop. Everyone walks on egg shells and buries their head in the sand these days. And when that happens people act out like this fuck face.

Parents need to get back to whoopin some kid ass when they get out of line. And your neighbor should do the same to your kid when your away and they catch your kid acting like a jack ass then call you so you can whoop their ass some more. And people need to start holding others accountable for there actions, look at kids sports these days. This guy thinks he had it bad? Imagine the kind of fucked up ego kids these days are gonna have. You play pee wee basketball and even though your team sucks more than Paris Hilton with a camera rolling you still get a trophy taller than you and a gift certificate to McDonalds. Now this same kid is going to get a job fuck it all up and get shit canned and because little johnny was always a winner in his eyes he is going to fucking snap and shoot his boss in the face.

I am just tired of the media in general. I am tired of all the fucking morons in this world. Strive to be the most responsible person you can be and call others on their own bullshit. Keep each other honest. And quit fucking around.

i didn't blame a cheating bitch. i didn't even mention it.

maybe if his dad would have just molested him.
Kenny G - Clips - South Park Studios

*snicker* i'm not sober here, but I can't help but point out that you brought up the whole previous debate we had with the "women can't do anything wrong" comment. :p

Watching the news earlier, it was said the police believe he had no relations with any of the women in there. He was just born to be a loser and hated women because he didn't have the confidence to attract one.

:werd:

Nicely put, I'd rep you but I have to spread it first...

This is proof that we need to ban guns and make a law that women have to sleep with any man who solicits them. Only then can we stop these horrible events from transpiring. Let's legislate our way to Utopia!

Back