Pack of stuff for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KyleCrews

Well the prelude is being sold so I have some random stuff I would like to get rid of. I would like to sell all of this stuff in a pack for 150 plus shipping. I have

AEM cold air blue with filter. There is a hole rubbed through were the intake goes out of the engine bay but could be patched with a small piece of metal and some jb weld :mrgreen: or take it to a shop for some real welding and a patch of the mesh on the filter is pushed in.

Dizzy without cap- works and is for a h23

AEM Fuel rail- both mounting bolts for the fuel pressure regulator were broke off in it so they would need to be machined out which shouldn't cost too much.

8mm accel spark plug wires

Blaster SS coil

Clear and stock tails

Helms manual- all the pages are there and readable and is for a 94 all models included and my oily fingerprints everywere also included free

Brand new exhaust manifold gasket and valve cover gasket.

Alternator and power stearing pump belts. The power stearing one is almost new but the alternator one is about trash and I should probably just through it away but it made it in the pic so I though I would mention it.

Timing cover upper. It is the one that is just below the valve cover that sits in between the vavle cover and driver side mount

Stock shift nob in decent shape but the crome on the bottom is not so great.

Stcok air box and a box of marker lights there are the two orange and clear ones, two of the regular orange ones and I believe two front turn signals stock but I would have to look again to be sure

I take paypal only. I want to sell this all together but if no one bites over the next couple of week I will part out so if there is something you want post or pm me an offer and I will let you know if it doesn't sell. If I go that route I will take more detailed pics of everything. If you have any questions feel free to ask away. All items used in good condition and working unless otherwise noted.

Here is a pic of everything
http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?d...ic=IM000348.JPG

I also have a used radiator that came out of my car when the timing belt snapped and was bagged up so it should still be fine if anyone wants that shoot me an offer.

Back