packaging straps?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridsol

Where can you get these at? The plastic half inch wide ones that are melted together or the metal half inch wide ones that require a special tool to clamp down. I took a set of rims into ups the other day and they said that tape and small rope was not good enough, yet they had no solutions except put them in a box, which i don't have either, and they are already taped together so i would rather just find the straps. Or if you guys have any other solutions, write them down. thanks

Office max/depot possibly one of those Mailboxes etc. type places? :shrug2: Or you could try using one from a lumberyard.

you can get generic metal strapping from like kragen or pep boys. it uses a bolt and nut to tighten down the metal straps.

thanks for the fast replys and ideas guys. i think i'm going to run out to the lumber yard and see what they can do for me, cause i'd like to send these rims out today and i can't find anyone else locally that has these things

Back