Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawk

• Cobalt

• Oth

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
My brakes, well blow, My fronts are just bosch (juck) with Murarys house rotors (not even Autozone) and my rears are stock rotors with EBC brake pads. The rears are ok, but I will never go EBC again (over priced, very loud, not rotor freindly, lots of weird color dust)

So now I am going to go with some autozone rotors with a good pad. Out of my list, I have only ridden on the Endless (which I liked alot) and the Hawk. The hawks were ok but I felt that the Endless had more bite, plus the hawks dust alot. What about the others?

Today I just put in Smuff Jizz Fluid. I may up to some SS lines (My stock rubbers feel like mush) Also, what SS lines?

What does everyone think?

This set up is for AutoX and daily driving, and If I still have alot of pad left, One track even in april

I hear many good things about hawk... although I'm not speaking from experiance since my brakes are honda OEM power.

hawk pads are great..... but lately, i've been hearing more and more great reviews of the cobalt friction pads....

ive heard alot of good things about hawk pads and to be truthfully honest i have them on my car but i couldnt tell u from experience because i still havent been able to drive since my swap because of a spark issue grrrrrrr

goodridge SS lines are great. i have them and they are very top notch quality. hawk pads are great also, the HPS's dont have too much dust. with the smurf jizz fluid that would be an awesome setup. im running brembo blank rotors, Hawk HPS pads, goodridge SS lines, and valvoline synpower dot4+ brake fluid. my braking is amazing, i love it. furthermore i got everything minus the fluid from TireRack.com, they have great deals. hope this helps.

Back