1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pads

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by asmallsol, Aug 21, 2003.

What pads

1. Axis

100.0%
  2. Endless

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hawk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cobalt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Oth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

My brakes, well blow, My fronts are just bosch (juck) with Murarys house rotors (not even Autozone) and my rears are stock rotors with EBC brake pads. The rears are ok, but I will never go EBC again (over priced, very loud, not rotor freindly, lots of weird color dust)

So now I am going to go with some autozone rotors with a good pad. Out of my list, I have only ridden on the Endless (which I liked alot) and the Hawk. The hawks were ok but I felt that the Endless had more bite, plus the hawks dust alot. What about the others?

Today I just put in Smuff Jizz Fluid. I may up to some SS lines (My stock rubbers feel like mush) Also, what SS lines?

What does everyone think?

This set up is for AutoX and daily driving, and If I still have alot of pad left, One track even in april

2. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

i, too, say endless because ive always been a fan, hence endlesszeal, and go with goodridge lines or maybe earls.

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

4. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

I hear many good things about hawk... although I'm not speaking from experiance since my brakes are honda OEM power.

5. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

hawk pads are great..... but lately, i've been hearing more and more great reviews of the cobalt friction pads....

6. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

ive heard alot of good things about hawk pads and to be truthfully honest i have them on my car but i couldnt tell u from experience because i still havent been able to drive since my swap because of a spark issue grrrrrrr

7. Judo_boy_48

Judo_boy_48 Senior Member

8. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

wow thanks for that informative post

:asshat:
    :chair:

9. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

goodridge SS lines are great. i have them and they are very top notch quality. hawk pads are great also, the HPS's dont have too much dust. with the smurf jizz fluid that would be an awesome setup. im running brembo blank rotors, Hawk HPS pads, goodridge SS lines, and valvoline synpower dot4+ brake fluid. my braking is amazing, i love it. furthermore i got everything minus the fluid from tirerack, they have great deals. hope this helps.

10. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

:werd:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted