Paint Code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 2000 civic si and im tryin to get some paint made for it the color is eletric blue pearl. Cant find my owners manual and i dont believe it says it on the door jam so if anyone know the paint code or where i can find it please let me know. Thanks guys.

i thought it was "Electron Blue Pearl"

maybe thats why you cant find it.

go to the place where they sell car paint. They should have a camera that takes the pic. of the paint a close range. That camera then transfers the color into the actual code.

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 21 2005, 06:44 PM
go to the place where they sell car paint. They should have a camera that takes the pic. of the paint a close range. That camera then transfers the color into the actual code.
[post=464177]Quoted post[/post]​

ive seen that! and you can get it into an aerosol can if you want to to paint other little things! its really cool actually! :)

well i dont know about the aerosol can thing but when we've called the paint peeps to come to the shop, they would take the pic and come back in like 30 min. with the paint can.It can be a gallon or a pint. Whatever you choose. Mix and spray!

I know it's on the driver side door jam. Mine is. But my problem is No stores around here carry the touchup paint for Flamenco Black Pearl.

and the blue is Electron Blue Pearl.

yup code is in driver side door jam should say ext. color, otherwise if u cant find ti i have it on a can of paint at work ill check tommorow if u still need it

Back