Painted inside

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

After we iceblasted the rear end out again, it still looked like crap, so I painted it with BBQ and Stove high temp paint. I liked the look of the black. Anyway, this is how it turned out.

photos

don't know if this should go in multi media or not.

looks good

i did the same to my crx except i used rubber undercoating

i need to go go and redo it since it got all nasty from body filler dust

man cut out the spare tire well and put in a peice of 18 guage in its place ans save the 4 pounds

What class would that put me in? Probably DSP...I don't stand a chance in SM let alone DSP. It should hold up, Thats not a cargo area anymore...so I shouldn't have to worry about scratching it up....and if I ever do...its spray paint.

Originally posted by ssl2k@Sep 7 2004, 12:42 PM
looks good

i did the same to my crx except i used rubber undercoating

i need to go go and redo it since it got all nasty from body filler dust
[post=386994]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't want to coat it with anything because thats why I scraped and blasted all the crap out. But thats not a bad idea if you want it to hold up.

Gutting a car isn't my thing, but that looks very tasteful considering you tore the car up......Nice job.

Originally posted by tab@Sep 7 2004, 10:53 PM
Gutting a car isn't my thing, but that looks very tasteful considering you tore the car up......Nice job.
[post=387300]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I wouldn't do this to a street car. It removes all practical use for it, but its about to be a trailer car and only run on the track. I'm about to put those fightex coilovers back on and that lowers it quite a bit. That H brace scrapes the way it is now and if its lower, I'm not going to chance anything on the street. Now we just need a road course in St. Louis.

Back