Painting this hatch..@ Color Pros....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

here is a few pics of a hatch I just painted...Phantom Grey

gallery_9712_257_40505.jpg

gallery_9712_257_40505.jpg

gallery_9712_257_27260.jpg

gallery_9712_257_52764.jpg

Nice! What kind of paint do you spray there?
YouKnowWhoIBee-I think the shop is in NC

Thats pimp...it's a shame you didn't take the 32 seconds to take the taillights off though.....

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Mar 6 2005, 08:35 PM
good job... how much would that cost? where is your shop?
[post=470011]Quoted post[/post]​

About $1100

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 6 2005, 09:24 PM
Thats pimp...it's a shame you didn't take the 32 seconds to take the taillights off though.....
[post=470028]Quoted post[/post]​

It was a hook up for my boy and was taped when I got home wasnt about to take them out and trash the prep job up....Trust me taking tail lights off are not a problem...Look at the mirrors hanging off on the rack in front of the car...Also the front bumper was removed and the upper door moldings and swipe strips..

Originally posted by colorpros+Mar 6 2005, 08:51 PM-->
civicious
@Mar 6 2005, 09:24 PM
[post=470028]Quoted post[/post]​

It was a hook up for my boy and was taped when I got home wasnt about to take them out and trash the prep job up....Trust me taking tail lights off are not a problem...Look at the mirrors hanging off on the rack in front of the car...Also the front bumper was removed and the upper door moldings and swipe strips..
[post=470050]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I noticed the mirrors and such...that's why I commented on the taillights....

If it was already prepped with the taillights on when you got there, that's a little more understandable. How I was looking at it was like you got there, prepped it, took everything but the taillights off, and said 'Fuck it, we'll just tape the taillights'.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 7 2005, 03:14 PM
thats a nice boof y0...

did you need to shave the moldings or the car came without em stock?
[post=470331]Quoted post[/post]​

No its a cx.....Thanks

What do you spray there? PPG? Sikkens? Dupont?

Back