paper plane game...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you bring the plane to the left holding the mouse button down, then move around the edge of the monitor to the other side where the red line is, then line up your shot and release the mouse button. MUCH faster throw, didnt make a huge difference for me though, once it got out the window it seemed to die....

You dont have to hold the mouse down ... Just click it once and it will release automatically ...

Every time I get out the window I am in the 90's

I make one loop right out the window ... 2 loops on top of the chimney and she hauls ass to 90 some feet or yards or whatever....

are you going slow out the window ??

fast isnt always good on this game ... from my experience

there is a right speed to go out the window. too slow= stall in a loop too fast = no loop or too many loops

111.27 meters.

Global rank as of this post: 548,310.
No loops, no stalling, just a clean straight flight.

Last edited:
lol sorry. im shure thats how you guyz were when you guys started on this site

Nope. The intarweb is pretty self explanatory most of the time. I know its high tech and new fangled, but you'll adapt.

Ya I used the drag the mouse around the outside of the window trick thinking I was all original and clever. Turns out I'm not :(

I think my best is like 30, I am horrible at this game. Weird that I can work on $100,000 video tape recorders with 900 sub-menus and hard to figure out editing programs but I just plain suck at this game. LOL

Back