paranormal activity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

southparkcloverfield-440x330.jpg

pandemic-1.png

This reminded me of an old black and white "horror" movie from the 50's where giant rabbits attacked a town. I think they were genetically mutated from nuclear experimentation or something.

Can't remember the name right now.

I haven't talked to anyone who was in the middle. Most loved it, some hated it. I'll eventually watch it.

Definitely agree on it being creepy. I can't decide if it was scary or not... I thought it was pretty good though.

I thought the movie was boring and not even scary. So why did people scream in the commercials?

Holy Fuck, it's midnight! Just finished watching "PA" and I am creeped out as shit. I am the only one at the house, my friends are having a baby at the hospital right now and I am hearing shit around the house. What to do, I have to work at 6am and don't really feel like sleeping after this one. I blame Honda Swap for tempting my curiosity with this damn movie. It's like an up to date re-make of the "Exorcism of Emily Rose" *just more realistic*. If that wasn't bad enough. I feel like a small child who has just seen someone wearing a Michael Jackson Halloween Costume and thinking he was coming back to haunt me in my sleep.

i think what's the best/worst about this flick is that it seems entirely plausible. also: lo-fi + believable effects = whoa!

creep score = 11
fear score = 11 if yer going home alone and worrying that if you think about it enough it could happen to you :p

ohhh come on people. Who doesn't want a pet demon? I mean what's the worst that could happen? You chew your arm off! If that where the case you could help that craigslist guy out a little.

lol, well shit. I was up all night and took my cnc test today for a new job and fucking bombed it. The questions were like if a part weighs 1.5 lbs and there are 5 million of them in the order and sales tax is 15.7% and state tax is 1/2 and you charge 7$ per pound how much will 5 million cost? I think someone got a little to fucking bored and made this test and I only had like 5 minutes to answer 20 of these questions. No calculators either I had to do this shit in my head with no scratch paper. Needless to say, I did not get the job. Fuck CNC!

mehh i wont be watching it. Heard it from a female co-worker it sucked. She said it was fake and of course it seemed like all they did was sleep all throught the video clips. and got freaked out by any little sound.

boo :p

no, your a pussy :p

i'm not into the paranormal crap. Unless its got goons and real footage with more that just noises and random shit falling......i dont fall for shit that easily.

i'll just watch transformers again

There's more than just that in it Taco. We're not all that big of pussys. Just give it a try.

There's more than just that in it Taco. We're not all that big of pussys. Just give it a try.

prolly when it comes out on tv. I just dont really get into documentary stuff like that. I find it fake, boring and pre planned for lame ending.

i'll give it a shot i guess.

this movie sucked ass. the last 20 minutes were OK.

next :shrug2:

Guessing it was all to build up an hours worth of suspense and then it turned into a thriller all of the sudden.

I saw an interview with the cast earlier today and apparently the whole movie was shot in 7 days. The speaking parts where all ad-lib.

Back