Paris Hilton hasnt seen it yet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
a reporter on Extra, who knows paris hilton personally said she has not yet seen the sex tape and refuses to watch it. Also, she said when paris came home from overseas, her cell phone was filled with messages from area codes all over the world. :lol: the reporter said "apparently her cell phone number had been given out over the internet too." :lol:

:lol: didnt someone here try to call her cell phone and it said it was no longer in service??

Spoog bucket deserves what she gets. To think that "She's innocent" is to be a fool. She's a baby-batter gurgling slut, homestyle and without repent.

-> Steve

what's the big fuckin' deal? so what, she had sex. how does it make her a slut?

lol.....probably at LEAST 40% of the area codes were from hondaswappers....

i know i called the number like 30 times, and gave it out to most of my friends at my college....lol

new paris video = more masturbayshun fuel!!

i called prob 5 times trying to leave her a voicemail.

i was gonna say "nice snatch" lol that was all. see what she said. but damn mail box was full and she never picked up. heheeh

BAHAHAHA Ji is the man! he paged her, and she called him back!!!

House Of Boost: I just talked to Paris Hilton!!!!
pissedoffsolwork: wtf?
pissedoffsolwork: how\
House Of Boost: I paged her at this #: 310-990-7444 and she fucking called me back asking who I was!
pissedoffsolwork: LMAO!
pissedoffsolwork: dialing

House Of Boost: I was like, I'm Brian Cumminsky. I own Hondaswap.com and I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a spread.
pissedoffsolwork: ringing
pissedoffsolwork: lol
pissedoffsolwork: lmao!!!
House Of Boost: Am I the fucking man or what?
pissedoffsolwork: lol @ her new voice mail
pissedoffsolwork: hahaha
House Of Boost: :-D
pissedoffsolwork: so you prssed 5 to pag eher
pissedoffsolwork: and she calle dyou back?
House Of Boost: Yes!
House Of Boost: Caller ID said unavailable, though. *sigh*

hahahah thats hilarious i just pages her hopefully she calls me back

hahahaha what a fucktard. I should page her too. :bo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back