Parting out 1989 CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Red89CRXSi

Hey guys, I recently wrecked my REX...RIP...now I'm going to part it out to fund another project I've got going on. Here's what's available:

Wings West Urethane 6 piece body kit - unpainted, but has been on the car for approx. 2 years??? Was on there when I got it. It has some ?oxidation? on the surface, but will scuff/sand off. Missing the grilles in the front and rear bumpers. There's one very small hole in the rear bumper where the jackasses who mounted it put a screw through the side of it. Can be easily repaired/filled. Email for pics.

Passenger Side Door and Fender

Headlights without marker lights

Center Tail Light

Rear Hatch

Hood

D16 with 96K miles on it

5 speed with the same mileage

Factory Wheels + winter tires approx. 50% tread left

Lowering Springs (not sure what brand or how much they drop, but they're powder coated purple)

Most interior plastic pieces, speaker grilles, etc. Console, dash, and heater controls are not in good shape. Both door panels are in pretty good condition with 2 small rips in the vinyl in exactly the same place on both sides...what caused this, I'm not sure. Rear storage compartment, seats are not in good condition. Have switches and some other misc. pieces.

driver's side door glass, both rear side glass pieces, and rear glass are in excellent condition.

There may be some other small items.

Car is located in WV 26321...will ship smaller items, prefer pick-up on larger items. Will meet up to 100 miles away with larger items except for engine or trans.

Contact me at EuroticCustoms@aol.com with offers, or for more information or pics.

Hey Matt, you've got mail. For anybody else interested, I'm going to TRY to post some pics here. These are pics of the body kit while it was on the vehicle. Haven't had a chance to take pics of the body kit since I removed it from the car. Also keep in mind that the mesh grille will not be included in the front bumper...the rear mesh is slightly bent above where the exhaust exits also. Other than that, the kit is in good condition.

crxside.jpg

frontbumper.jpg

crxrear.jpg

crxscrew.jpg

crxdoorcap.jpg

there's one pic above of the screw the jackasses used on the rear bumper to hold it on...another pic of the door cap for the driver's side...it was secured using double sided tape and came off of the car. I had plans of putting it back on, but never got around to it before totalling the car. None of the body kit pieces were damaged in the wreck, with the exception of the mesh in the front bumper.

How much are you looking to get and where are u located in wv?

do you have the interior panels that run from the door back? they hold the rear speakers? mine are cracked where the doors shut and im looking for new ones in good shape.

this post is over a fucking year old, fuck.

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Sep 26 2005, 01:56 AM </span>

Back