PARTING OUT 1991 CRX SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mot

im parting out a 1991 crx si with 97k on it motor was recently rebuilt has 4k reason it was rebuilt is because the old lady who owned it let the timing belt go anything from the car will be sold the seats transmision and gauge cluster are gone already if you want anything from it email me id like to have the time to post a price for everything but i dont. too much stuff to list.

motor-150 obo

i cant think of anything else or the prices if you want something email me with an offer

the seats arent for sale and the motor is a 1.6 stock crx si motor

i wrote you a PM. but going to write here too.

How much for the seat belt assembly in the doors(Passenger and Driver side)?
Can you ship to Montreal, canada?

what color is the interior? and how much for the center console trim? (plastic part that goes around the radio and such)

interior color is black climate control will cost 100$
vents 10$
center console 20$
im not sure on the ecu ill get back to you
also i dont check the thread very much so if you really want your stuff email me at tommyllerraf@hotmail.com
thanks

how much for the dashboard does it have any cracks or anything wrond with it

interested in a few things if you can give me some pricing :)

o2 sensor

axles (both sides)

upper A arm from drivers side front
part '13'reference

do you have the rear shelf lid?

I may be interested in some of the sunroof as well, I will have to get back to you after I check mine out,

do you have any aftermarket parts on your car?

also do you have any references ie ebay or heatware or something, no offence just trying to be cautious, also can you take pics of the parts before they get sent?

Back