Parting out 5th gen. 4DR.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic92jak

Ok guys, your all gonna cry, but, i'm selling some parts off my 5th gen sedan, so whatever is left in the next month of so, goes with it to the steel mill here in town. So, heres the list:

Madori Green Power Folding mirrors with switch and relay-needs repainted-$80shipped
Black Ferio door panels-comes with stock tweeters and two handle cups-$50picked up!!!
LX Auto gauge cluster W/Tach-$40shipped
Ferio 4dr. JDM clear corners-$40shipped
black housed usdm headlights-$30shipped
"Ferio" rear outer sail panels-$15shipped

Heres a link to see pictures of the car: http://www.cardomain.com/id/civicrider92

Anything else, just ask me, not really wanting to ship anything to big, so pick up is always welcome. Rest of interior is gray. Exterior is primer black. Will take pics upon request.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ok guys, your all gonna cry, but, i'm selling some parts off my 5th gen sedan, so whatever is left in the next month of so, goes with it to the steel mill here in town. So, heres the list:

Madori Green Power Folding mirrors with switch and relay-needs repainted-$80shipped
Black Ferio door panels-comes with stock tweeters and two handle cups-$50picked up!!!
LX Auto gauge cluster W/Tach-$40shipped
Ferio 4dr. JDM clear corners-$40shipped
black housed usdm headlights-$30shipped
"Ferio" rear outer sail panels-$15shipped

Anything else, just ask me, not really wanting to ship anything to big, so pick up is always welcome. Rest of interior is gray. Exterior is primer black. Will take pics upon request.

well where are you located because there is some stuff that i need..........!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Iowa. What parts are you in need of?
well

well i am in texas so it will need to be shipped if they are worth the shipping. I am in need of both pass. doors. can you get me a price shipped to 75119 and get me some pics. as well so i can make sure that i want them. thanks

kit is no longer on the car if you looked through all the pages :wink: .

Back