Parting Out 91 Crx Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am currently parting out a 91 CRX SI. The seats and door panels are gone, but everything else is still left. The front end parts are no good, but everything behind the doors is. The rear quarter panels are absolutely rust free. Email me at rexracer.si@comcast.net with your needs.

Originally posted by supersol93@Jun 20 2003, 09:29 PM
I am currently parting out a 91 CRX SI. The seats and door panels are gone, but everything else is still left. The front end parts are no good, but everything behind the doors is. The rear quarter panels are absolutely rust free. Email me at rexracer.si@comcast.net with your needs.

where are you located?

i was just wondering if you still had the seats, and the instrument cluster. If so how much for them seprate and/or together. thanks

I am located in West Chester, PA. Its about 45 min. west of Philadelphia.

The door trim pieces are cracked.

The front bumper was damaged.

The trans is in great condition with no grinds and 62k. $100

No blue interior.

The climate control unit is one of the best I've ever seen. Make an offer on it at rexracer.si@comcast.net

No seats, but I do have the gauge cluster. $50

The ebrake handle and rear disks. $150

All of these prices are negotiable as I am new to this. Email me at rexracer.si@comcast.net

Wondering if you still have the stock exhaust and how much if so shipped to Northern Cali!! ;)

im really intrested in the Instrument Cluster, i was just wondering is it from a automatic or from a standard, and is everything in working condition.

ok i would really like the instrument cluster, how much totally to have it shipped to upstate NY

Back