Parting out 95 GSR plus one or 2 sol things

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it is and it isn't the same. On my GSR harness, the wires are diffrent colors, but the plug is the same. What harness you using? If it is a GSR harness, I will write down the color equiflency (sp?) like middle gsr is oragne, ect.

yea the color doesnt matter, i will be splicing it in anyway, i would just like the plug and a few inches of wire atttached to it. 5 bucks? take paypal?

will that cluster fit a 93 hatch, or do i need the whole dash? if fits, whats the new price? take credit card via paypal?

yes and no.

Here is a copy and paste from honda-tech.com's civic FAQ

GSR Dash into EG wiring information:
Using the GSR harness (which I have done), it's very simple to get your dash 100% working.

You can use the GREEN and BLUE plug, which plug right into the Civic fuse box plugs.

HOWEVER

The grey plug has additional pinouts on the Integra dash harness and cannot be used. Just retain the Civic grey plug and match the pinouts.

I am currently making a JPEG diagram for this -- will be up soon.

ONE THING, your turn signals will not work.

Why?

This is why:

The power wire going to the Integra hazard switch is the Yel/Blk wire, where-as the Civic hazard switch is the YEL wire.

Just simply take the Yel/Blk wire from the Integra harness (which is an unused wire from the grey plug), and splice that into the Yel wire on the GREEN plug (the middle pinout YEL wire.

Kaboom -- done.

More info soon...

more quoting

i need for a 98 2 door integra:

front and rear grey/black seat belts
pass & driver door sills (black)
plastic part that covers mirror area inside both doors
any other interior plastic parts

please send email to clettering@aol.com

....thanks.

Originally posted by clettering@Feb 25 2004, 03:24 PM
i need for a 98 2 door integra:

front and rear grey/black seat belts
pass & driver door sills (black)
plastic part that covers mirror area inside both doors
any other interior plastic parts

please send email to clettering@aol.com

....thanks.

do you have AIM? I always like to have a better way to contact people then just email.

Originally posted by 96IntegGSR@Feb 26 2004, 04:25 AM
do you have the cat for the sol still because i want it
if you can, email me at z24_ImportKiller@yahoo.com (sorry used to be a honda hater when i had a cavalier (my mistake)
jon

sure I will email you tonight. If you we get everything setttled, I can send it out tommrow.

Originally posted by MahooTsukai@Mar 13 2004, 11:41 AM
selling the engine mounts? if so $?

I have one or 2 still on the integra, all the rubber ones, no brackets. What one do you need?

Hey would u by chance have the shift linkage for the 95 Gsr for sale would you? if so i'll be glad to take it off your hands.

Originally posted by 92hatchVx@Mar 17 2004, 07:55 PM
Hey would u by chance have the shift linkage for the 95 Gsr for sale would you? if so i'll be glad to take it off your hands.

nope sold it about a month ago.

MahooTsukai, the side mounts are ripped, but I still have the rear. not sure of the condition

Do you have the armrest and shifter cover (that has the cupholder and cigarette lighter in it)? And is it grey with grey leather on the armrest?
Thanks

Back