Parting out 96 Civic EX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acurizo

Silver Civic Ex parts include; seats,dash, steering column, steering wheel, airbags, radiator, a/c system, blower motor, wiper arms, plastic trim, door panels, cluster, glovebox,ect. No engine or doors.

where are you located, 2 door or 4 door, and do you have the front passenger seat, sunvisors, and sunroof visor?

what color interior do you have? if type K I would be intersted in the a pillars and lower driver side dashpanel

I need to do a manual window conversion so if you have manual window door pannels (lol) I need them. I also need the regulators and crank too. If not and you have auto if you have the power window control module (it's in the drivers side door and has a bunch of wires going to it) I need that. Hell I may even take all the a/c parts off your hands and while your at it I need the OEM shift boot if you have one LOL.

need an EX cluster, sunroof switch, and sun visors...pm me and lemme know wassup

Last edited:
need all the locks

hey i was wonder ing if you still have the ignition switch both door locks the lock for the gas tank and trunk and the lock on the inside and outside of the trunk if so how much shipped to 80631 oh and the platics around the steering colum

Back