Parting out a 93 civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

amadeus

Almost everything on this car is stock. Most is in good condition. Frame is rusting apart. Let me know what you want and I'll let you know the price. PM me with your email if you want pics of any parts you are interested in.

I am having a problem uploading pics to my computer right now, but I'll probably have it tomorrow if not later today. I could do it for $130 shipped though.

Do you live in Europe? If you're in the US, I am interested, and will give you $50 shipped tops

jd h22 I can do $50 shipped for either the throttle body or the intake manifold. I'll go down to $100 for both. CAFROG my car is a coupe model so unfortuinatly I don't have a cargo cover.

Okay.....but that also means your car is not a 93 Si. If its a 93 coupe....its a DX or EX coupe. Si is the Hatchback only for 92-95.

Sorry, got the car from my brother. It must be an EX since it has the moon roof and a d16z6. I don't know how to edit my origional post so I don't confuse anyone else.

$100 plus shipping for both seats. The drivers seat does have a large tear on the left side though, so it would need some new cushining and reapulestering. The tear is about a foot long.

The exhaust was rusted apart so about the only thing that I might be able to salvage from the exhaust system is the headder.

Back