parting out my 91 si hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
im parting out my 91 civic hb si. it gas da rear disc swap with 15/16 mc and 40/40 pv, s&w roll cage, kteller 2.5" cat back with high flow cat and magnaflow muffler. car will run but nees exhaust manifold and injectors. i will sell it right out for $800.
DSC00225.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

everything is for sale!!!
major parts:
exhaust $300 obo
pm6 ecu chipped with turbo edit $100
engine harness $100
a6 motor $200
tranny $200 no grinds
6puc xtd clutch woth about 2k on it $80
y8 mani with ls tb $85

yeah I second that lol... I may know someone wanting that 40/40... he also did the rear da disk conversion and needs the m/c as well (the model we gutted was abs so no luck with the m/c getting in the 88 dx).

its not turbo anymore. im just going to hold off on little parts to see if anyone wants the whole car.

is the cage bolt in or welded in? id be interested in the shell if it didnt have the cage....

I have a shell

Not trying to high jack I have shell though. How much for the interior pieces, rear drvier plastics and dash/underdash?

manual? if so how much for the tranny and parts? (for a conversion)

Is the shell still available? Looking for a new home for my D15Z6 - I'd possibly want the tranny too and the harness if its still not on the car. Hit me up on AIM, or shoot me a PM! :D

its still in the car but t can be out soon. i have to keep the shell now b/c we need it for a mock up car. lmk if your still interested.

Back