parting out si hatch!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Okay, it is now official, i am parting out a black 93 si hatchback. This is how its gonna work. next saterday ji and myself are going to be tearing the car down, and at the end of the weekend he is taking the rest of the car. EDIT: im only selling whats on the list belowSo i need only 100% committed people to buying this stuff. ill be making a list with the persons name and what they want. so we know what to take off the car. ive already pm'ed some people about pricing.

here are the items im selling and how much they will cost. prices do not include shipping, and im not negotiating on the shipping. prices are negotiable to an extent, i need to sell everything asap!

prices do NOT included shipping!!!!

long block -- 300 prefer pick up
eibach sportline springs -- 75
black front bumper with lip-- 50
black rear bumper -- 50
black/grey seats (pair) -- 150
t25 turbo (little shaft play) -- pending
hf manifold w/ t25 plate -- 50
1g dsm bov WITH pipe -- 50
Probe/mx6 intercooler with some pipes -- 50
Stock gsr front upper strut bar -- 50

PICS!!!!!!!

EDIT: not parting out entire car, i misinterrepted what ji told me. sorry for the confusion. the area code i am shipping from is 05301, Burlington Vermont.

link to testing waters thread... https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45015

please dont pm me if you arent 100% interested. i dont want to fuck around with ppl who arent actually going to buy anything. Be prepared to pay a hefty shipping price on some parts due to the weird size and/or weight of the part. Reasoning behind posting this earlier than when i have the parts is because i want to generate a list of buyers for specific parts, so i know what to pull off.

thanks everyone!!! :D

edits are in bold

I'm not lowballing you, just making a somewhat decent offer. 300 shipped for the seats and rear brake set up. Zip code 07076

Do you still have the cluster?

no sweat..hopefully you still have them by the end of the week. I would like to get them from you.

matt

Hey whay color is the rear bumoer cover? I need one in the dark green. If so how about 45 plus shipping.

*Fffeeeww*

For a second there when I saw the title of this topic on the homepage I thought I was gonna be seeing a del sol being parted out.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Sep 15 2004, 08:18 PM
*Fffeeeww*

For a second there when I saw the title of this topic on the homepage I thought I was gonna be seeing a del sol being parted out.
[post=390708]Quoted post[/post]​

don't worry its coming...

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Sep 15 2004, 03:18 PM
Hey whay color is the rear bumoer cover? I need one in the dark green. If so how about 45 plus shipping.
[post=390707]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF, you cheap shit? You're hustling him for five fucking dollars?

Well then,

Let me ignore that last post and ask if the car was rear ended. If it wasn't how's the hatch and what color are the seats.

I'd like to point out again that at this time, only the parts listed in Sean's post are for sale, and they're for sale through him. If you want the hatch, which when I saw it last over a year ago, it was immaculate, email me. The seats are charcoal grey/ black.

Yes I know, just want a price and dibs if the price is right when they are for sale.

I'll let you know once I see it. I'm not going to get ahead of myself 'till I can take pics and verify the condition of the parts. Sit tight.

What condition are the rear disc in? The pads? is that w/ trailing arms? If so will you remove the hubs and just send the spindles, rotors, calipers, lines and ebrake cables?

Back