Parting out the hatch....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Well I'm selling everything. I'm in so much debt right now, and I need to get this shit paid off.

Everything here made 201whp before the #3 rod bearing spun. Didn't damage any other internals other than the rod and the bearing. Most of the parts listed, except for the tranny and shell, have less than 200 miles on them, and the block/rods/pistons has around 4000.

Everything is OBO

-Low-gloss Silver 89 Civic hatch shell, freshly painted, with Tokico HP struts, Skunk2 springs, Arospeed front & rear camber kit, Skunk2 extended wheelstuds & magnesium lug nuts, VIS hood, Sparco hood pins, and brand new windshield. Clear title. No rust, 102xxx miles - $1200 pending

-93 Integra axles & halfshaft $100
-DSM 450CC injectors $50
-Golden Eagle 86mm sleeved with copper o-ring upgrade B18C1 block w/ LS crank (spun bearing on #3 but no -major damage to crank), no rods or pistons $1000 PENDING
-6 Eagle H-beam LS rods $200
-Ported JDM ITR header $350
-RSR ExMag cat-back exhaust w/ CarSound cat & 2.5" flange for 88-91 Civic/CRX $400

Just about anyone on here should be able to vouch for me...i guess...

Contact info:

William Kitchens
1515 Turtle Creek
Lufkin, TX 75904
Cell: (936)465-3629
william@hondaswap.net
aim: greyfades
yahoo: martini_with_olives

Tough break, man. Sometimes life serves you a Quizno's toasted shit sandwich. My condolences. R.I.P. Wil's all-motor monster.

this is shitty will, you have no luck

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 26 2005, 01:32 AM
Someone jizzed on my Quizno's
[post=451536]Quoted post[/post]​

will, I'll take your Skunk2 for the GSR and LMK if the Hondata and P28 fall through. I'd buy those also. LMK how you want payment for the mani. Tough luck bro, know how it goes though. You'll start over again soon! LMK

matt

still want the hondata if it falls through, hit me up wil. Oh yeah GSr mani and flywheel are mine!

when one door closes another one opens........dont worry....get that mother fucker....

I'll let the block go for a grand...

someone buy this bish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back