Parts for sale....4th Gen. Prelude, Integra, Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SmoothRigoletto

SmoothRigoletto
Two h23a for 92-96 prelude si.

1st set: H23a head has bent valves, but the block is still good, just need new bearings.
For the first set, make me an offer.

2nd set: H23a head and block that is in great shape. All needed is head gasket and you're good to go. The 2nd set i'm selling for $450.

Also have a b18 block from a 92 integra that im selling for $75.

I have a prelude type S (base model) 5spd ECU for sale. $75.

Honda Accord 5spd Transmission for sale and is in perfect running condition. $200

and more unlisted...

I live in Charlotte, NC. Local pick up is even better. if anyone interested, call my cell at 704-737-6845. or message me for pictures.

Will you sell me the TB off of the H23? Is there a plate that goes in between the TB and the Intake Manifold? I would need that too ;)

YES! Is there a plate piece that goes between it and the Intake Manifold?

you mean a think sheet of metal plate? a manifold gasket is what im understanding? well it all comes like this picture shows.

11.jpg

OK, cool. I read somewhere that there was a plate in between them like the EGR plate on a Mustang. The gasket is No prob.

Does it come with the sensors on the TB?

The only TB i have available is 92 prelude S model. everything very much like the stock picture above, the only thing missing is the TPS sensor because it broke off.

Last edited:
yes i can sell that to you, i need to know exactly which gear in full detail so they can have it ready to shipp.

will you sell the 2nd set h23 head. thats just wat i was looking for. pm me iff so

Back