Parts for sale/wanted

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not really sure how many miles, but there is no wear ridge in any of the cylinders so I'd say it is under 100,000. There are no problems with it. I'd rather get the cash for it, but what have you got?

thx
It would probably be easiest to just say see my first post above for what I have to offer. Everything is still here except the truck.

It would probably be easiest to just say see my first post above for what I have to offer. Everything is still here except the truck.

How about the P72 ECU? Trade for that? Is it US or JDM?

thx

How about the P72 ECU? Trade for that? Is it US or JDM?

thx
I actually have 2 P72's. I believe they're both US. I can take a pic of the serial numbers and e-mail the to you if you would like. just need u'r e-mail addy. But yeah, I'd be willing to trade one for the block so long as you don't mind maybe meeting somewhere between u and Waynesboro PA?

I actually have 2 P72's. I believe they're both US. I can take a pic of the serial numbers and e-mail the to you if you would like. just need u'r e-mail addy. But yeah, I'd be willing to trade one for the block so long as you don't mind maybe meeting somewhere between u and Waynesboro PA?

I'd really rather have it picked up, I'll throw in an extra D15 crank, pistons and rods if you can. I really don't want to have to drive that far to pick up something that could be shipped for like $8 ya know?

thx

yeah, I know what you're saying there. my wife's whole family is in jersey, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a wasted trip. Where exactly in NJ are u? And would you be able to wait maybe 3 weeks?

yeah, I know what you're saying there. my wife's whole family is in jersey, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a wasted trip. Where exactly in NJ are u? And would you be able to wait maybe 3 weeks?

You couldn't do it any sooner than 3 weeks? I kind of need the ECU for a GSR swap I'm doing.

Need a h22a Wire harness can anyone help me out needs to have all plugs if possible.

Need a h22a Wire harness can anyone help me out needs to have all plugs if possible.
I'll look this weekend. I know I have one I bought for an unfinished swap. it's in great condition, no cuts, but I'm not sure weather it's OBDI or II. I'll let u know by sunday

Hey, I didn't read through all the posts, and I know this thread is a little old, sort of, but I have a couple of aftermarket Invader side skirts. I'm actually trying to rid of them as I'm keeping the stock look. One has a small stress crack in the middle, but easily fixable. If you're interested, let me know!

Back