Parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what's up everyone, my mom's been on my case to get writh off all the left over parts i have sitting in my basement from swaps, so heres the list of all parts i have, please fell free to make a reasonable offer on parts listed, leave me your number and i'd be happy to talk directly if prefered, my name's Patrick and i work
for Otto's BMW if anyone wants to look me up.

95 hydro trans, form GS Integra 85000km, not miles, vehicle was accidented purchased car from insurance company at previous workplace, engine is being used with turbo setup, no internal mods were done to block itself, and this is a daily driven turbo, spoke to prev. owner Asian student from Toronto got rear ended while visiting parents in Ottawa, car was a write off,

have brand new stage 1 bully racing clutch, must sell with transmission

brand new shift linkage from 94 teg, all bolts and bushings

obd1 non-vtec distributor

p75 ecu

so let me know if anybody needs these parts, and again leave me a number and ill gladly give u a buzz prior

Originally posted by BLOWBYUREX@Mar 15 2005, 06:09 PM
what's up everyone, my mom's been on my case to get writh off all the left over parts i have sitting in my basement from swaps, so heres the list of all parts i have, please fell free to make a reasonable offer on parts listed, leave me your number and i'd be happy to talk directly if prefered, my name's Patrick and i work

95 hydro trans, form GS Integra 85000km, not miles, vehicle was accidented purchased car from insurance company at previous workplace, engine is being used with turbo setup, no internal mods were done to block itself, and this is a daily driven turbo, spoke to prev. owner Asian student from Toronto got rear ended while visiting parents in Ottawa, car was a write off,

p75 ecu

so let me know if anybody needs these parts, and again leave me a number and ill gladly give u a buzz prior
[post=473960]Quoted post[/post]​

You got PM.

Originally posted by BLOWBYUREX@Mar 15 2005, 05:09 PM

p75 ecu

[post=473960]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey wassup i might want to buy your tranny. it comes with the clutch rite...well leave your number and i'll give u a call...

Back