Parts for sale!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboCivic

468fwhp B21 on 22 psi...
Hey guys I have a few things layin around I NEED to get rid of making room for LsVtec...

Perfect running D16Z6 longblock includes: Z6 Tranny, Distributor, Axles, Oil Pan, Intake Manifold, Exhuast Manifold,Shiftlinkage, alternator, timing belt, clutch, flywheel $650 FIRM.

B16a block with crank oil pan (oil cooler..) - $250 Shipped

M24 turbo - $225 shipped

B Series VTEC Mirror Polished Valve Cover - $120 shipped

NOS COMPLETE dry kit w/ 10lb bottle - SOLD

Second Gen. DSM BOV - $25 shipped

B18a Crank - $60 shipped

Garrett T3 (not much more I know about it) - SOLD

90' Red Civic HB Rear Spoiler W/ LED - $70 shipped

B16a vtec solenoid - $60 Shipped FIRM!

B18a new timing belt - $30 Shipped

Stock B16 Injectors (all 4) - $40 Shipped

B18a Intake Mani - $80 Shipped

B18a Throttle body - $40 Shipped

B18a complete head - $150 Shipped

ALL PARTS NEGOTIABLE MAKE OFFERS I WILL REPLY!!!!!!!!

Send me a pm and what you want with a price you are willing to pay, all the stuff is in great working order so no low ballers plz!!!!! But I will sell for a reasonable price!!!

Willing to trade for the following parts:

-Integra GSR Midshaft
-Integra Axles 90-95'
-OBD1 VTEC Distributor
-Integra Shiflikage
-GSR Timing Belt
-B16 AEM Fuel Rail
-Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch 4 a Civic
-Integra LS Flywheel (Preferably Fidanza or anything like that but will take stock if like new)

M24-2.jpg

M24-1.jpg

Injectors.jpg

DSMBOV.jpg

b16astamp.jpg

B16aside.jpg

B16aBlock-2.jpg

b16ablock.jpg

OBD0VtecSolenoid.jpg

MTXBT12s.jpg

M24-4.jpg

M24-3.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

Bump For bed time, and prices, and more stuff...PICS!!!!

got no pics of it yet, but as I said 140 for the whole head and 80 for Intake mani. and Throttle body...plus shipping... let me know

ive got a gsr timing belt and that ctr flywheel i told you about. only thing id be interested in trading for is that t3 you have. let me kno if you wanna talk, and maybe we can do bidness.

That wing is not an LED wing for the 90 hatch. To say it's an LED wing suggests it's the JDM one.

Do you actually have an LED wing for the hatch ?

If you still have the d-series i would be itersted. how many miles and overall condition would be the main questions i have. I have an ed6 that is in desperate need of a swap.

good condition, just took it out of the car. putting in my lsvtec swap next weekend. has around 120k on the motor, just replaced head gasket,exhaust mani. gasket and I have an intake mani. gasket all brand new. let me know, and that is the wing for sale...let me know...the motor is pending a sale this weekend as well so ill keep you posted..

Back