Parts List

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bino

Hello to all first of all. I am a (noob) when it comes to all this but I will try to do my best,

I own a 91 Honda Hatch. I am going to install a B18C1 GSR Obd1. I know I need the following things:

1) 90 -93 Acura Intera axles (without ABS)
2) Motor mounts Hydro Tranny
3) A/C Bracket (to use your own A/C compressor)
4) Shifter Linkage Kit (old one to long or short I don't rememberor what car can I get this from)
5) Hydro tranny conveter kit (to make a cable tranny to a hydro one)
6) Left hand engine bracket (from what car can I get it this from)
7) Hydro rear engine bracket (from what car can I get this from)
and so on and so on

The swap said it comes with all the wiring, ecu, all the acc. that come with the motor.

Is there anything I missed? Please help I'm trying to do this swap next weekend. Thanks.

u should be good if ur cars a manuel then u gonna need the dash too..dont wanna over rev thatt motherfucker

There are lots of threads about that swap. I don't feel like typing out a parts list.

and 90DAteggy,

a dash and a gauge cluster a completely different. Assuming that's what you actually meant, check your facts before you post. I know you're trying to help, bit your terminology is incorrect and makes your suggestion incorrect.

Well I have looked all over there nothing that I can find that gives me a compleat part list. I don't want any of you to think i want to take the easy road but I just can't seem to find it. Can someone post the link up or something?

Last edited:
all the parts you need are from a 90-93 integra. rear mount bracket, timing belt post mount, throttle cable, shift linkage (this will need to be shortened, or buy off of ebay,) and radiator hoses. you'll need a obd0-obd1 conversion harness as well as lengthened o2 wiring (four of them.) there's plenty of documentation on this swap if you just keep clicking.

Back