Patriots VS Panthers

pats or panth's

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

went for the underdogs in the NFC championship game....time to go for the favorites in the Super Bowl......Pats.....28-7...you heard it here first! Happy commercial watching!

the patriots. :worthy:

the NFC is weak this year. if the colts won the game yesterday, then the colts would have won the superbowl.

I thought the Colts could do it, I guess not.
I'm a Giants fan so I'll have to stick with the NFC.

i knew colts were gonna lose, they are dome babies and cant play in the snow

worse superbowl ever...i hate the pats, but they are unstopable..worse match up ever

rooting for the underdogs...Good fucking luck panthers

The patriots have been a fan for years!!!!! They are unstopable.

hell ya all about the the patriots...ive been a serious fan for yrs i love em and no matter what the outcome they have proven they currently ARE the best team in football hands down, oh and with the best coach in football as well

i'd rather see the patriots win... i was rooting for the eagles... but that wasn't to be... *ah*

so really, it doesn't matter... i don't much like either team. haha

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 19 2004, 02:26 PM
i'd rather see the patriots win... i was rooting for the eagles... but that wasn't to be... *ah*

so really, it doesn't matter... i don't much like either team. haha

:werd: i cant belive my eagles went down like that :bawling:

oh well. I already filed my SEAHAWKS bet as a donation. I hope that the BUD commercials win...

B, you are the last person on this board that I would have thought to start this topic, Mr.IHateSports :)

Go Panthers, hate those Pats.

Patriots f0 sheezy.

car.gif

......... NFC all the way... :D

Go REDSKINS...... :worthy: :worthy:
was.gif

Originally posted by dvus1@Jan 19 2004, 10:55 PM
Go REDSKINS...... :worthy: :worthy:
was.gif

Hahahhaha I love to watch the Skins go down in flames I so hope later on this year the skins get their asses handed to them once again

I live about 20-25 mins from fedex feild I grew up around and still live around die hard skins fans

and I love it everytime they DROP a ball or happen to make a perfect pass to the other team its GREAT! lol

since dan came into the picture how much money has been WASTED on the skins?

I hope the skins suck every year Dan owns them and as soon as he sells them "for dirt cheap" they win a superbowl

Money can buy you tons of good stuff but it cannot buy you a sports title unless you are from NY then again the yanks went down last year

ohwell
:fuckyou2: the skins =)

Im going to go with the panthers only becuase they are the underdogs
the odds of the panthers winning this game are better then any game the skins had this year so being a MD/DC/VA area guy I can say thats not much!

Back