Paypal Issues?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Anyone else having paypal issues? I get internal server errors all the time now. I am trying to see my history and BAM! server error. Try to transer funds in.. BAM! anything outside of my home screen doesnt work... Anyone else have these issues?

I just logged in and everything seems hunky dory... but, I haven't put money in or had any money put in for a while. It's just sitting there with a balance. Sorry :(

hmmmmamamamamammmammMMM! The man can't sing to save his life. But he sure can cook some gumbo!

Yea i just sold some of my old computer games and want the money to be put in my bank account... I want that forcefeed steering wheel for my 360 :)

Yea i just sold some of my old computer games and want the money to be put in my bank account... I want that forcefeed steering wheel for my 360 :)

Hey I have one . But it cant touch the gt 900 degree playstation wheel . Grand turismo 4 life !!! haha

I deal with paypal on a daily basis . Never had that type of problem . Have you contacted customer support.

Someguy scammed me :( I transferred the money to my checking account, it cleared to my account and paypal took it back. They reversed the payment. Now i am out 90 bucks and the guy has my game. Fucking shitty. It was the login info to the game, so all he does is use it and change the info for the account and he is scott free. Fucking e-theifs!

Man Do I have a story. ....

Well I am new to the gun directory and decided to post my desert eagle for sell, Since then I have had 3 people wanting to buy it , WRITERICKY02, TIMMBLAKE, And bobbypriggton. I recieve a check from TIM last wensday in the amount of 3500, deposited it in the bank, notified that money was awaiting to be cleared, Well I had enough to cover the check so I took it out and got the money gram in the amount of 2370.00 . Notifed Tim that when the check cleared you ll get the MTCN number, and this guy called me from 4"30am to 3 days later wanting the MTCN number. I told him in a firm voice that when the CHECK CLEARS YOU GET THE MONEY BUDDY!!! he hung up , so that struck some red flags. Did some reseach and found out that this guy was scamming more people than me , so I emailed the guy and said look this transaction is over !!! check is being cancelled and I cancelled the money gram. Which I lost 130 bux at Western Union. This guy threaten me in everyway he could and my family, through email and text messages through my phone , Not once did he call from anywhere but a restricted phone number. this is what he said after i told him his check is being cancelled and this trasaction is over

This is what the scammer wrote to me ...
"TIMMBLAKE, YOU ARE A BIG THIEF AND I HAVE KNOWN IT FOR SO LONG, I HAVE ALREADY NOTIFIED FBI AND I HAVE GIVEN THEM YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND THEY MUST TRACK YOU AND YOUR USELESS FAMILY DOWN TODAY. YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY WITH MY MONEY, YOU MUST BE A JOKER, I WILL GO EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE I DEAL WITH YOU. YOU THIEF,.ALL YOU WANT TO DO OIS RUN AWAY WITH MY MONEY RIGHT? THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN, YOU MUST BE TRACKED DOWN, IT IS VERY EASY FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AND I WILL DEAL WITH MY OWN WAY, YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL BE WIPED AWAY. GET ME BACK MY CHECK DUDE, I'LL REAL WITH YOU MERCEILESSLY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. THIEVES LIKE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN USA. YOU HAVE DRAWN THE BATLLE LINE AND YOU MUST SEE THE END OF IT. "

OK see what i mean, this guy is crazy !!!
Ok now today !!! I recieved a check in the amount of 4200 this time from RICKY . I said FUCK ME !! I called the NBC bank that the check was through, well since it was label from loundon. I thought they might have NBC banks left, I know all we have is SUNTRUST. I know this because, I had NBC bank and it switched out to suntrust , all of them , So i call the bank to verify the check , Well seems that its counterfit. So I am hanging on to it until the proper authorities can access it ,
HONESTLY , why would you be sending 4200 for a 1000 gun , the first check was for 3500, and I dont understand why is the amount so high , To steal more I guess.

Well ever since the first time I started recieving threats, notifing the police was my first step, There investigating as we speak. They are the ones contacting Verizon to access the phone number from where he called. Once that is achieved more will be done. Also I notified the FBI, Told them the whole entire story. Collin Mash was the agent I spoke with. They will be contacting me to set the time to pick up the checks and all documention I have from this FUCK !! Also I let HomeLand Security know of a Terrosist that is scamming people for money. Told them the whole story. The reason I say Terroist Is because the last mesage he sent me was this - - - -

Re: Question about Magnum Research DESERT EAGLE .50AE STAT (Item #107196) From writericky02
5/ 16/ 2007 2:09 AM

This time tomorrow youll find yourself in the grave...(ALOOOOOOOO) YOU THINK YOU CAN BULLSHIT PEOPLE HERE...HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA...BY THIS TIME TOMORROW YOU BLOOD WILL BE DONATED TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM..YOU SCUM BAG.....IVE ALREADY SENT YOUR NAME TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM..SORRY YOUR FAMILY WILL LOSE YOU SOON..

REST IN PEACE IDIOT

Now I dont know too much about some pussy ass SPIRITUAL REALM , but if any are reading this they can kiss my ass. I take threats from no one !!!! I never asked for these fucks to come my way , they brought there shit to me. I am telling you some good shit , these fucks are scamming people to fund terrorist organizations.

This was like a month ago . Havent heard back from anyone , nor the scammer.

Back