PC Datalogging software...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

Anybody know of a Hondata for PC's? LOL. We have some strange lag occuring on our systems, and the 2 PC's are losing their connection to the SQL server for a few milliseconds, and glitching the software... I basically need a fancy task manager, so that I can see CPU Processes, memory processes, and networking threads.... To see what is using what resources, in real time...

Anybody know of a piece of software like this? Free or buy, doesnt matter. i gotta figure this out... I think its SQL related, but its too intermittant to be sure.

Quoted post[/post]]
Anybody know of a Hondata for PC's? LOL. We have some strange lag occuring on our systems, and the 2 PC's are losing their connection to the SQL server for a few milliseconds, and glitching the software... I basically need a fancy task manager, so that I can see CPU Processes, memory processes, and networking threads.... To see what is using what resources, in real time...

Anybody know of a piece of software like this? Free or buy, doesnt matter. i gotta figure this out... I think its SQL related, but its too intermittant to be sure.

Win or nix?

I don't know of an app that does all in one, but ethereal or wildpackets will give you network monitoring.

Back