Peak and saturated injector obd0-obd1 questions?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

louzerz

Hello, Im about 2 weeks away from doing a obd0 to obd1 converion in my 91 rex. The car currently has the stock peak and hold hf injectors.

Can I swap over the stock peak and hold injectors to my sohc zc vtec obd1 engine without complications from the p28 computer?

Thank You!

Last edited:
is the sohc zc vtec engine with p28 in the rex, or is it in a newer chassis. If its in the rex then yes you want to be using the obd0 injectors. If your talking about putting the obd0 injectors into say a 92-95 chassis then no thats not going to work.

88-91 chassis, yes, it'll work fine whether it's obd0 or obd1 converted. Your resistor box/injectors remain the same.

If you are trying to put an obd0 peak and hold injector into a 92-00 Civic, you will need to wire in a resistor box to make them work properly.

Ok Thanks a lot. I wasn't sure if the computer signaled a different amount of omn to the injectors but guess that would be converted by the resistor box. The obd conversion package that I got included a delete harness but since I can find peak and hold injectors cheaper and with a higher cc I'll just stay with the obd0.

Last edited:
Back