Pedal box Removal?? HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey everyone, I cannot remove the automatic pedal assembly out of my car. I am swapping in a manual tranny and I got the complete pedal assembly (clutch, brake and gas) with the swap I bought. I have opened up all the bolts and disconnected the brake booster. The pedal assembly moves freely but I just cant seem to get the damn thing out! any tips or suggestions????????? :blink:

Originally posted by slammedcivic@Jun 20 2004, 06:31 PM
Hey everyone, I cannot remove the automatic pedal assembly out of my car. I am swapping in a manual tranny and I got the complete pedal assembly (clutch, brake and gas) with the swap I bought. I have opened up all the bolts and disconnected the brake booster. The pedal assembly moves freely but I just cant seem to get the damn thing out! any tips or suggestions????????? :blink:

Did you disconnect the Throttle Linkage?? And unplug the brake pedal light sensor?

I couldn't get it out either, so I just dropped the steering column and it came out real easy.

Back