Performance Brake Pad Recomendations???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
Just wanted to know if anyone had sugestions to who makes a good set of performance brake pads for my CRX. I have a Integra rear disk swap with Goodridge steel braided lines and Brembo X drilled rotors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

hawk

HPS for mostly street with a little autoX
HP+ for a track car that is also driven on the street (noisy and lots of dust)

It's going to be a Strip/Street/Weekend toy car. Money is really not too much of an issue at this point ( so much now...why stop and do it half ASS)Anyhow, I really don't want noise and dust if it can be avoided. Anyway, what about EBC or AEM ( even to the name has the word ENGINE in it!)

ive heard decent shit about the EBCs
the AEMs suck dont bother

i would go with the Hawk HPS

Dont buy EBC they friggin suck ass!

i had them on my civic for 3 weeks and they were shit! , tons of brake dust.

I got the greenstuff ones and they were supposed to be award winning for having almost no brake dust.

they blistered up paint burnt up and dust everywhere.

I got some from napa auto parts that are cool they are supposed to be the last brake pads i ever buy because when they are worn out i can bring them in and get new ones-FOREVER. Not only that but they also came all sealed up and even came with those caliper plates and a special little thing of grease in the box.
im happy with these for now.

i vote hawk hps for you

Back