Performance Concepts.....great company!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i just wanted to let you guys know of an actual great company. my friend referred me to a company called Performance Concepts, he said they can get pretty much anything for cheap. So i dropped them an email (PerformanceConcepts@hotmail.com), i told them i needed a few things for my civic, and they followed up on me right away! I was just seeing if they were as good as my friend said they were, and they were actually great. I told them i needed a few things, and they got back to me asap with prices. Cheap ones! I encourage you all to give them a try, they also have a referral program. if you referr so many people, you get a certain percentage off your next 5 purchases or somethin. My friend orders all the time, and tells me to get my friends and myself to order and put him down as my referral. He gets like 20-30% off considering how big his purchase is.
i dont know, i was just so happy with their service, i recommend you guys giving it a try. i guess they are a new company and they r in the process of gettin their website started. but their email is PerformanceConcepts@hotmail.com. lol, tell them i referred you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back