Performance Parts For Hybrid?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lee Tang Lung

I have a 95 Civic EX coupe with a JDM B18C. What do I get for cold air intake, header, and catback?

For example...since it's a B18C...do I get parts that are made for a GS-R...and if so how would it fit...bolt-in...or minor changes required?

Or should I get parts that are made for a 95 Civic EX coupe?

:worthy: I would really appreciate any insight anyone can give me on this...

the 5th gen civics and 3rd gen integras are very similar .... id get the intake for the GSR
it might take a little tweeking but it shouldnt be too bad

I would swap out that Intake manny for an ITR/Skunk unit. If you did that then you can go with a Si99+ CAI for the swap, I had a similar intake on my ride. Just a pointer I would go with a generic CAI which costs half the price of an Injen/AEM. For headers you must go with the integra headers since the 1.8 blocks are taller than the 1.6 blocks. I recommend the SMSP unit which replaces your cat if you have one. Exhaust you can go with the model and car type or get a muffler and go to a mandrel bending shop to make a customer exhaust. Either way works fine.

Milan

just as a side note, i have a b16 head on my lsvtec setup and i have no clearance problems at all.

It's probably the top performing header that bolts up to your exhaust that is out there for honda's, it's a nice piece of equiptment. The header even replaces your cat. It runs from your exhaust side of the head to your exhaust. I will try to post some pics, the header costs around 1k, but it's worth it IMHO.

Milan

Wow...SMSP header is nice. So I won't even need a cat-converter any more huh. Wat company makes the SMSP header? Can I order one online?

thanks again...

here it is:

3011smsp_header-med.jpg

Back