performance shops in pa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

I just moved to Williamsport, PA from VA beach and i have to say the scene sucks ballz here!
Cant find any performance shops, im like the only person with an integra. There are beat up cars everywhere. Everytime i hear a loud exhaust and look thinking it might be a decent car it turns out to be a car that has holes in the muffler. The only cars i really see modified are cavaliers and its making me sick. All the people I meet think i have money cause i drive a 00' gsr. People have even asked me if i was driving a NSX! :lol:
Any way since im here does anyone know any tuning/performance shops or anything in the area? zip 17752
I found a drag strip in bloomsburg called Numedia raceway but its like a 45min drive. Any comments or people in my situation?

I remember pulling into my old town (Somerset PA) with my Hondas and people look at me like I've got a communist flag draped over the hood, and rainbow stickers on the back.

NO ONE in that towns drives an import, and the "scene" is the usual Camaro / Mustang / Neon thing.

Are you by chance in a class with Mrs. Owens? Hit me up on AIM if you wanna do some boozing tonight. I'm in the same boat.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 17 2005, 03:06 PM
another neon hotspot?? ludicrous!!

j/k guys :)
[post=555962]Quoted post[/post]​

Lemme tell you, I rolled into that town with my fresh exhaust, fresh intake, Clayton's Konig Heliums, new tints and satellite radio.

They must have thought I was the king of sport compacts. I actually had someone ask me about the tires (Azenis) "Damn, did you have those custom made ?!"

There are quite a few decent little Hondas (not to mention VW's Subaru's, Nissans etc.) running around this town. The majority of the stupidity roots back to the domestic owners though. There are plenty of riced out Sunfires with unpainted body kits and axle backs, that I will admit.

Back