Chicks with Unshaven Armpits

• Only With a Frying Pan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck no

• Maybe if she was really hot and I was really dr

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you know why i said fuck no? cause if they don't shave their pits that means the legs are hairy and the goods are groing wild down below. i dont' want to mess with a chick that can't/won't take care of herself.

i'm a woman... and i say no. either way.

but... nick... i don't shave my legs much at all... haha... no one can tell. i only have to do it like once every couple of weeks.... ...unless i have reason to shave more often...

...but the pits are done every morning.

Quoted post[/post]]
i'm a woman... and i say no. either way.

but... nick... i don't shave my legs much at all... haha... no one can tell. i only have to do it like once every couple of weeks.... ...unless i have reason to shave more often...

...but the pits are done every morning.

yeah, but pits and legs are different. i have dated girls that could go a week without shaving the legs. but pits are nasty. they start to stink, and just look flat nasty. plus, pits don't take that long to do, legs take forever.

are we talking about hasn't shaved in years hairy, or missed a couple days hairy?

Quoted post[/post]]
you know why i said fuck no? cause if they don't shave their pits that means the legs are hairy and the goods are groing wild down below. i dont' want to mess with a chick that can't/won't take care of herself.

:werd:
but at the same time, i can understand missing a day or two. i suck at shaving daily... so i gotta give the chick a break too.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, but pits and legs are different. i have dated girls that could go a week without shaving the legs. but pits are nasty. they start to stink, and just look flat nasty. plus, pits don't take that long to do, legs take forever.

since when does hair make yoru pits stink?

are we talking about hasn't shaved in years hairy, or missed a couple days hairy?
well, this kinda hot bisch started working in my office
like late 20's
gardener during the summer
even my gay boss said "she's got some perky little titties, her shirt doesn't leave much to the imagination"
i don't think she wears a bra = perma nip visability

but she wore this sleeveless shirt and i was skered
she's either a naturalist whatever the fuck feminist, or she doesn't care cause her BF has been away on business or something

but at the same time, i can understand missing a day or two. i suck at shaving daily... so i gotta give the chick a break too.
:werd:
thats part of the reason i have the beard, shaving sucks ass
but this isn't just a couple days
this is scary

since when does hair make yoru pits stink?
yuo didn't know this?
the hair traps in the odor or some shit
hairy pits stink like a MOFO
:puke:

My arm pits are quite hairy. They do not smell.

i voted fuck no. a woman with armpit hair has just gotta be fucking nasty as hell. :puke:

hairy armpits
no bra

shes probably a hippie naturalist/feminist/vegan freak. besides the gross factor, shes probably nuts to boot, id stay away.

I've smelled plenty of girls pits that stunk worse than mine. If the girl was superhot, a little pit hair would be easy to convince her to get rid of. She'd have to speak english, of course.

You're not going to hit it anyway, so why do you care?!?! :p J/K!

But ya, if we are talking Tom Sellecks mustache under each arm.....NO! :yuk: :puke:

But if we have some stubble or even like a weeks worth of unshavenness.....probably so. AS LONG as they don't stink. :hitit:

Everyone may not have time to shave everyday, but EVERYONE has time to deodorize!!

Back