personal site check.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i know- the links don't go anywhere... i haven't gotten that far yet :)

its all CSS. not one table, not 1 javascript, not one mouseover.

that's impressive dude. it must have been hard to convert from tables to that crap for layin' shit out.... i like it :thumbsup: .

bah whatever, i'll learn it when i have to <_< .

EDIT: i think you might wanna look into shortening up your last name too. might help out some people find your site :p .

people go there after i give them my resume'/apply for a job and give them that url

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 26 2003, 04:11 AM
people go there after i give them my resume'/apply for a job and give them that url

ha, i'd get sick of typing it half-way through :lol: .

I liked the content you had on your other personal site.

but the layout of this one looks better

looks good but I am not into that font and liquid type coloring on the top of the page, I would make it look a little more professional :D since it is meant for employers. :ph34r:

but its also aimed at graphic/web design groups... cutting edge shit.. i don't know. im so fucking un-creative lately... i need to smoke some weed or something...

that graphic is pimp.
I think it shows that your not just a bland old boaring guy,
shows a little spunk and creativity

filters > you :)

It looks good, but on a professional level and doesnt seem to fit. That design would be better deemed on say a band's website or something new age, modern. Remember, you are trying to promote yourself, a simple graphic with a few filters wont get you there.

check out darcy's personal site. I am in love with it, it is so classy, yet retro, and at the same time modern.

www.sirmilton.com

B, i dont get it. its a sight about u and tehres no link to the "flag Day" web sight? what gives? are u embarrased about ur self image?

:thumbsup: I like that a lot. When you look at the encoding, it doesn't seem that tough, actually quite simplistic, but we all know how much tougher it is then tables.

Back