Phase 2 Complete..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Today my father and I went and painted the bottoms of the doors, hood and hatch. We also got the entire car sanded down and ready to paint. Then my Dad had to work on some other car so the whole car will get painted tommorrow. Check back for more tommorrow. Enjoy the pictures. :D
s3fe64cb0c0e06.jpg

s3fe64d9441ec3.jpg

Heres my finished LS swap.
s3fe64deb5cc72.jpg

s3fe64ed5222f8.jpg

s3fe64f4aad58a.jpg

Ah the memories of shop class and painting half the Bronco we bondo'd. :D

Looks great man... :thumbsup: Tell me that you store it inside behind locked, bolted and electrified metal doors though???? I'd hate for all that hard work to go to waste.

Thanks for the compliment. And yes, it is inside behind large metal doors that are heavily gaurded by cybornetic assasins programmed by Charles Manson to maliciously annihilate anyone on site!! They are named MASTERLOCK. So hopefully all the hard work doesn't go to waste. :ph34r:

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Dec 21 2003, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the compliment. And yes, it is inside behind large metal doors that are heavily gaurded by cybornetic assasins programmed by Charles Manson to maliciously annihilate anyone on site!! They are named MASTERLOCK. So hopefully all the hard work doesn't go to waste. :ph34r:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

your security system >>> my security system

Back