Phases 3 & 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Sorry I didn't post the pictures from yesterday last night, I was deadass tired from work, so here are the updates from yesterday and today. Enjoy....
First Coat....
s3fe8ef0c704fd.jpg

Second Coat....
s3fe8ef5d57e53.jpg

Third Coat....
s3fe8efac668b1.jpg

Putting It back together....
s3fe8f095cf85f.jpg

s3fe8f16af1b43.jpg

s3fe8f1b19eb20.jpg

It will all be done and driving tommorrow. :D Im so excited!

After seeing that I really want to get my crx painted.

Like the blue, and E is damn right, some Si's would like look mega pimp on there.

Thanks a lot you guys. The car is done today, but I forgot the camera at my Dad's body shop so I will post the pictures tommorrow. The color is SI blue, the actuall name of the color is Electron Blue Pearl if anyone was wondering. The molding of the kit came out perfect and so did the color. I'm very proud of my car, but yes, a set of SI wheels would put it over the edge on looks. But I can't afford anything right now, I just started my new job 2 days ago, so some new wheels and some window tint are next on the list, including parts for the B18C5 thats in the works for this badboy. If you think about it, I'm building an SiR without really any SiR parts. The colors from an Si and the motors form an R. Hehe. :ph34r:

Back