Photochop or Real???

Do you guys think this is Chopped or Real??

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Do you think that this pic is chopped or real? My vote is chopped, but either way i think it looks fuckin sweet!!

s400e30b6c3511.jpg

I think its's chopped because that 2000 front end looks way too short compared to the Rex windows...

Looks nice, but I'd have to see the front and rear before I can determine whether I like it or not...usually if I can take either the front or the rear, i'll either love it, or can learn to like it. :)

looked fake to me right away, sweet idea, but the front is like you said, way too small for the car....the motor would be sticking out of the hood, or oil pan draging on the bottom, unless its suposta be RWD?, but then again who am I to say that, if you have enough money, you are god.

:beer: heres to hopeing that there is a rouge Honda engineer out there still....that likes the CRX'es

definiately chopped. has a bit too much wheel gap and the fender above the wheel well is too thin. other than that, looks good.

I was amazed how much the Insight looks like a CRX in person... Someone did a photoshop where they removed the dumb little wheel skirts and added some nice wheels, and it looked pretty good. Take the super-light Insight platform, modify the body a little, slap in a K20 and bam, you've got an awsome next-gen CRX.

I love how that thing looks. I know it a photoshop, that pic has been around for 5-6 years now. That was my wallpaper on my desktop for about a year.

Someone from the Resource made this photoshop, about 4 years ago.

-> Steve

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 21 2004, 10:05 AM
I was amazed how much the Insight looks like a CRX in person... Someone did a photoshop where they removed the dumb little wheel skirts and added some nice wheels, and it looked pretty good. Take the super-light Insight platform, modify the body a little, slap in a K20 and bam, you've got an awsome next-gen CRX.

I'm quoting myself now.. sheesh. :)

Anyway, I found an Insight photoshop like the one I was talking about... Not exactly the same one (the wheels are a little big in this one and I could do without the bodykit), but it gives you an idea...

insight.jpg

That looks so tight. I like the green one. Looks like a mini RSX sorta with a CRX twist! Anybody ever put a K series motor in an Insight?? That would be bad ass!

Back