Photoshoot of my buddy's Celica

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

So we were at a Car Show on Sunday that TOTALLY SUCKED ASS (not even worth taking pics of the other cars...), so I did a nice photo shoot of my buddy's celica for him.

chris1.jpg

chris10.JPG

chris14.jpg

chris15.JPG

chris16.jpg

chris17.JPG

chris18.jpg

chris19.jpg

chris20.jpg

chris21.JPG

chris6.JPG

chris7.JPG

chris2.jpg

chris5.JPG

chris3.jpg

chris12.JPG

chris13.JPG

chris4.JPG

chris9.jpg

chris8.JPG

chris11.JPG

How much, if any, of that work did he actually do?

Originally posted by Hexen@Aug 27 2004, 11:56 AM
How much, if any, of that work did he actually do?
[post=382728]Quoted post[/post]​

He has done pretty much every bit of work to that car himself... from painting the dashboard, to the interior, everything... Only thing he didn't do himself was bodykit/wing paint & installation, and the powdercoating... He has come a long was from his Si with Altezzas and washer nozzles... :)

I like those mirrors, but the mounting plates for them look disgusting. Why wouldn't they make the mount plates out of carbon fiber as well? Props to a nice looking car. Not ricey at all IMO. Definitely would put in a roll cage so the harnesses will be safe.

You guys are all a bunch of assclowns, those mirrors are hot. :D

...however I do sense that I'm somewhat outnumbered on the issue. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Sep 1 2004, 07:22 PM
You guys are all a bunch of assclowns, those mirrors are hot. :D

...however I do sense that I'm somewhat outnumbered on the issue. :ph34r:
[post=384928]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :D :D

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 6 2004, 11:28 PM
You know how I feel about superchargers.
[post=386811]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah...but this one has a clutchpack on it like an a/c compressor so you can turn it on and off! :blink: :lol: :blink: :wtf:

And to the guy who says wasted money... :ufucktard: I'm sure his "useless shit" will outhandle your car any day of the week. We all know how useless toyo t1-s's, tein SS's, Hotchkis Camber Arms, TRD Rear Strut Bar, Rod Millen front strut bar, Suspension Techniques swaybars, TRD Big Brakes, & StopTech Brake Lines are. :bash:

Back