Photoshop or not ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

randerson165

I can't tell, but its pretty crazy !!!

pic16083.jpg

no that pic is chopped.

i used to surf back in the day, and most dolphins are only around 6 feet long.

look at the length of the dolphin in relation to the length of the surfer....

fizzake y0

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 2 2003, 04:41 AM
no that pic is chopped.

fizzake y0

Did you even look at the other pics that were posted? It's real, man. MOST may be 6 feet long, but that's like saying that MOST people are 5'8". People (and dolphins) come in all sizes.

but thats like a 12 foot dolphin. the pic raises my eyebrows.
i definitely think that it could be chopped.

You can tell it's dolphin by the relation between its tail and its dorsal, even under water in the first shot. When I am home I go deep sea fishing, and have seen some pretty damn big dolphins, they follow the shrimp boats around, and swim along your boat, it's pretty cool.

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Dec 2 2003, 06:58 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Dec 2 2003, 04:41 AM
no that pic is chopped.

fizzake y0

Did you even look at the other pics that were posted? It's real, man. MOST may be 6 feet long, but that's like saying that MOST people are 5'8". People (and dolphins) come in all sizes.

then that pic was obviously NOT taken in so. cali.

have you ever seen a dolphin in real life when you were sitting on your surfboard ?

its a pretty fucking scary sight for the first few times......a 6-7 foot 200lb animal with a dorsal fin like a shark....

i shit my pants a few times out there lol.

if it was a shark i would be paddle back to shore fast, i been surfing with some dolphins in the waves it is pretty sweet.

shop or not it IS a dolphin

notice the horizontal tail fin.... if it was a shark the tail fin would be verticle, thus making the top of the tail darker (like the dorsal fin)

Back