Phyregod

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would think if he was at work then he'd be on hondaswap unless something happened to the computer

a little too stalker-ish to call someone outta the blue in TX, lol

anyone wanna give those numbers a try?

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

Did you find any ads or otherwise for bail bonds ?

Isn't there some sort of service that gets you in touch with bounty hunters ?

-> S

Holy shit, you stalking bastards!

Rofl

Nita's Bail Bonds is the one I manage. Anywho, Life is good, I haven't been shot or anything, just doing the holiday thing, Very busy around the shop and at home. Went to NM for a few days and spent some time with the inlaws.

I've been working 18+ hour days.. Forgery is the crime of the season! I swear I've bonded two dozen people for forgery in the last month. That and alcohol related charges. DWI, DUI, PI, Disorderly Conduct, etc, etc..

Its also been too fooking cold outside to work on the civic, and I have no garage, so I really haven't even been thinking about hondas for the past several days. :dunno:

Thanks for checking the obituaries! At least I would have had a "RIP you dirty bastard" thread. :mrgreen:

Happy holidays to all and to all a good.. umm.. less horrible hangover!

*ps* sorry I couldn't come back with stories of a gangbang that led to the pregnancy of the sheriff, judge, and probation officer's wives, which led them to plant 9870986 pounds of weed in my house and raid it.. And after being in jail for two weeks, I finally convinced a female guard to let me out of the pokie with a little pokie pokie action of my own.. My life just isn't quite as interesting as bryan's.. :mrgreen:

pissedoffsol:

Whoring out zombie threads since 9/28/02. Not counting the old board.

As an aside: I've noticed he's been missing as well. Probably because it's been quieter.

Quoted post[/post]]
pissedoffsol:

Whoring out zombie threads since 9/28/02. Not counting the old board.

As an aside: I've noticed he's been missing as well. Probably because it's been quieter.

i talked to him about a month ago and he said that he has just been to tied up with work and other shit.

These are no excuses. He should still make time for a little Hondaswappage in three months! :tsk:

Nobody cares about me enough to make a "Where is MugenCRX??" thread. LOL! I only say that because I was inactive for like 6 months when I first moved out of my parents house and noone noticed. :cry: I really didn't mind though, you insensitive assbaskets!! :mrgreen:

Still fine, still working, have several projects including a Complete Bass boat rebuild (all new interior/modified/rebuilt motor. Almost done with that, The poor civic hasn't seen a wrench or a new part in a while. House needs paint and a kitchen/bathroom rennovation.

We've been going to the lake alot more often lately and camping as well, I live next to a lake and didnt swim/play in it for 4 years straight. Time to start taking advantage of that again. Can't let a good lake go to waste! I woke up one morning, realized that I was pale white, worked too much, and didnt play enough, So I'm busy having a blast. Anyway, I will certainly pop in on you guys once in a while. I wont ever be done with my car-tweaking fetish.

lol these guys really miss you, don't know what you put in their water.

Back