pic of my intercooler piping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
me and coreyr just fabbed up some intercooler piping for my hatch. first time actually making them and think it came out half way decent. and if anyone is interested in some for there ef lmk.
Picture033.jpg

also a pic of the intercooler

Picture028.jpg

Edit: more pics of the lower piping
DSC00161.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

sorry to jack sorta.......but how did u get the d16y8 manifold to work....wut did u do with the iat sensor....any check engine lights for that......did it improve anything?

well, right now the iat sensor is just hanging. last night we forgot all about it but im just going to drilla hole and screw it in. i had to extend the wires alittle. im using a iat off a b20 mani i had so it threads in instead of 2 screws.

you can see it in the pic with the red and green wires. no cel

I need a charge pipe made for my crx with a BOV flange for the Greddy Type-S blow off valve. Lemme know how much you would want to fab me up one!! Thanks!! :thumbsup:

So right now are you running it with the intercooler and piping alone? I was always wondering how that would perform? Does it feel different? I see a few ricers do it. When is the rest of the system going on?

yeah it running just that. before i had a filter to a 90 dgrees elboe to the tb and hab absolutly no bottom end. now it is actually better to drive. i drive to and from work every day thats about it . the rest will be going on as soon as i get a half size radiator. you could barely notice the fmic so im not trying to trick anyone just trying to save some time. so if anyone wants to donate a half size it would be greatly appreciated (sp?).

Quoted post[/post]]
I need a charge pipe made for my crx with a BOV flange for the Greddy Type-S blow off valve. Lemme know how much you would want to fab me up one!! Thanks!! :thumbsup:

pm'd

lol i was reading that post wher eyou said you were just using that... and i waslike WTFRICEROMGKILLU but then i finished it, phew...

thats some good work tho, who painted it? or is the krylon special?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

pm'd
PM'd also! :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Everytime antone sees my half size they ask if i'm going turbo.
Not trying to threadjack, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to mount my half size Fluidyne. Any pointers? It's a Fluidyne for an EG, I don't know if that makes any difference. :shrug2:

[quote name='Seany-izzle' date='Mar 21 2006, 12:01 AM' post='668181']
lol i was reading that post wher eyou said you were just using that... and i waslike WTFRICEROMGKILLU but then i finished it, phew...

thats some good work tho, who painted it? or is the krylon special?
[/quote]
yeah it was primed and then sparayed with a high temp flat black.

[/quote]
Not trying to threadjack, but I'm trying to figure out the best way to mount my half size Fluidyne. Any pointers? It's a Fluidyne for an EG, I don't know if that makes any difference. :shrug2:
[/quote]

the beast way is to get a aftermarket crossmember eith a eg radiator mont. the eg radiator is to tall so it has to lean back and the new mount will lower it for you.

Quoted post[/post]]

the beast way is to get a aftermarket crossmember eith a eg radiator mont. the eg radiator is to tall so it has to lean back and the new mount will lower it for you.
Ok, I have the FullRace traction control crossmember in my CRX now, so what else do I need to put it in, the EG radiator mount?? What does that look like, the top or the bottom?

and i still want it lol

ive been calling the insurance adjuster every day trying to get ahold of that bastard!!

its been since Fing january

Back