pic of the day...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

8 year olds dont have boobies like that

shes at least 13

Hungarian Gymnast parents beat their children until they sprout tits or long hair.

I still say 8. Ever see "World's strongest boy"? on the health channel ? Hungarians beat their kids with pipes until they do something amazing to get them out of Hungary.

"Dad, how do they teach the bears to ride the bicycle?"

"Oh, that's easy honey. They nail it's fuckin feet to the pedals and beat the piss out of it."

I actually saw that worlds strongest boy thing, they had him doin a bajillion situps when he was like 2, had a fuckin like 12pack when he was 6 or something, and now they're sayin that he's all fucked up as far as his muscles and his body growth is

The documentary tells how his parents raised him and his sister. To get them to be flexible they took the two, as young as 2 or so, and actually pulled their limbs out. They would stretch them between chairs in full splits and make them sit there while their parents pushed them down more and more.

Hungarians, I tell ya.

good way to fuck the kids up..... ohwell , cant save them all....

its really a sad society, where the percentage of us who grow up relatively normal is so low, they either grow up being beat with pipe's untill they can bend in half and have 8packs at 8, or they end up fanboi asshat's (boostedf22 knows :p)

Back