pic thread!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got to the door and my DS made me stand in there until I took 5 deeps breaths lol, shit sucked...

Weird thing when I went through boot camp I actually liked the Gas chamber. It was a weird feeling but fun too. But of course my dumb ass couldn't remember all my info right so I got stuck in there for a while.. It was fun watching everyone else puke there asses off

They didn't use the standard tablets on us. They used the CS grenades that are about 15X more potent than the tabs lol

I don't remember what exactly they used it was in a kinda dark room.. But that was back in 1998..

95 here
the CS room was the best sinus cold medication ive ever had... i had a wicked sinus infection when i got to basic... came out of the CS room and hacked up something about the size of a softball, and was crystal clear from that point forward
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

95 here
the CS room was the best sinus cold medication ive ever had... i had a wicked sinus infection when i got to basic... came out of the CS room and hacked up something about the size of a softball, and was crystal clear from that point forward

Hell yeah, I think everyone gets sick from the Vaccines they give you and being in close quarters, and then BAM! CS gas saves the day! lol

Yeah I had snot draining for 10-15 minutes after I got out. and the vaccines I got, I haven't had the flu since then. Yeah for me but not looking forward for when I get the flu again...

We got the H1N1, Influenza, Small Pox and 2 other vaccines that I can't list because of "security restrictions".

I got to the door and my DS made me stand in there until I took 5 deeps breaths lol, shit sucked...
I still remember my friend saying he took a deep breath, as he was going to attempt to hold his breath. But he took it about 2 seconds late and just inhaled gas. Said they didn't even fuck with him because it was so funny to watch.

Funny thing is the DS stand in there the whole time without Gas Mask on.. I had to take off and put on my mask about 3 time till I got it right...

its stryder

95 here

+1

you look like you could be a serial killer....
or at least play one on tv.

Back