pics a EG hatch (rebuilding it )

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

buy a fire extinguisher for it, i think that car has been doomed since the "previous owner"

really you should paint the car pink so when you smoke that loser with a mustang or camaro he can say he got beat by a pink 4 cyl honda

really you should paint the car pink so when you smoke that loser with a mustang or camaro he can say he got beat by a pink 4 cyl honda
its been done already in this area there was a car club for a wile that all had pink turbo cars so that kinda played out but i do plan to re spray the car and do all the lil body work i needs and if my girl still wants it then i will spray it pink for her i have had 2 gllons of paint i got for her truck. well see

but on a update the nose is place back on the car not fitted yet cuz the clean is still not 100% dry. but in a few days it will be and i will fit all the parts. tommrow the new glass get put in and the rear seats i have to then run it and make shure all the fluids are good and i can just about call it done here one last thing i do want to do is replace the dash cuz when the rock got smashed it cracked the dash, also the last owner sprayed the dash black cuz it was blue. i got a black mint dash so i will replace it later but here are the pics of it with painted nose but remver the gaps are off still

paintednose008.jpg

paintednose007.jpg

paintednose006.jpg

new wheels and a new valve cover still no glass but soon
1122020.jpg

1122019.jpg

ok guys she went on her first ride today and it went well sounds like it need a new hub in the rear wheel and i still got no tunes so i need to find a cdplayer and some speakers but other then that it feels nice to be back daily drivein a honda i will post some pics tonight. its my birthday so i and kinda straped at home but i will get out

well after the first day of driveing it around the motor i got is no good i here i knockin from the lower end and i am gettin a oil light comeing on so out it comes now and the motor i was going to put in fromt he start will be going in i had a A6 rebuilt and was going to put it in untill i came across this deal for a fully built motor for boost well looks like i got the shaft on it.

i will keep you guys up dated

i remember doin this with my 91 hatch... had pretty much no interior or headlights and taillights.... and tons of other shit missing....damn that sucks about the motor.. but im lovin the pink.. i love pink too.... theres a scion that had pink rotas that i want soo bad that drives around my town... but keep those pics comin.... lookin great

ya more pictures today i have to take the motor out and put in another one. i dropthe the pan last night to see what hapen and the unorthdox under drive pully blew the motor. it is not blaanced and caused the oil pump to brake and starved the lower end for oil it dident do alot of damage but it will need a new crank i will prolly do that later on but i need the car to drive so i am going to put a A6 in it i had rebuilt try that i guess.

on the good new the motor i am takein out i bought for 500 bucks the kid was moveing and told me it was fully built and ready for turbo and after droping the oil pan last night i was happy to see scat rod srp pistons a upgraded main girdle as well as some head work for the looks inder the valve cover so i got my money worth in the motor. and i will just buy a new crank and put in back in for the summer and throw some boost at it.

or if i had to sell the parts formt he motor i could get my money back but i am goign to fix it and see what hapen from there.
i dont have any plans for the body yet its in alright shape i just need it to dirve and them in the summer since i work at a body shop i will do it but for now just drive

but here are some pictures of it befor the pul the motor.
january007.jpg

january008.jpg

Back