pics from iraq

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99993495F1.JPG

Originally posted by slohnda@Apr 13 2004, 07:29 AM
doesnt that shit make you want to kill iraqi bitches?

:ph34r:

yeah too right.makes you wonder why we bother.hate to say but them iraqis deserve everything they get, i know we,ve made mistakes, but dragging burned bodies through the streets!! fucking savages! some people dont deserve help. :axe: :axe:

get a shit load of troops, start on the northern border in a big line, shoot everything that moves, and let God sort it out.

Originally posted by BIGMAN+Apr 13 2004, 08:10 AM-->
@Apr 13 2004, 07:29 AM
doesnt that shit make you want to kill iraqi bitches?

yeah too right.makes you wonder why we bother.hate to say but them iraqis deserve everything they get, i know we,ve made mistakes, but dragging burned bodies through the streets!! fucking savages! some people dont deserve help. :axe: :axe:

I dont know, if we didn't stick our noses where it didn't belong and if President Bush knew who the fuck he wanted (Bin Laden... Saddam.. pro-lifers.. gays... I sense a pattern of distractions here), that never would have happened in the first place.

Originally posted by complicity+Apr 13 2004, 10:48 AM-->
Originally posted by BIGMAN@Apr 13 2004, 08:10 AM
slohnda
@Apr 13 2004, 07:29 AM
doesnt that shit make you  want to kill iraqi bitches?

I dont know, if we didn't stick our noses where it didn't belong and if President Bush knew who the fuck he wanted (Bin Laden... Saddam.. pro-lifers.. gays... I sense a pattern of distractions here), that never would have happened in the first place.

That’s the story of America all over, hiding behind the pretenses of being the world's big brother for personal gain; it's been evident through out history from everything from Pearl Harbor to this most current war. It's good for the slouching economy. There is also a layer of the public that gets all fired up by this sort of shit and thinks that the urgency and importance of it all is in these vague concepts like patriotism and other forms of propaganda, they buy the hype, they're called cannon fodder.

there was a poll of all the countires except usa, i think it was somewher elike 80-90% said this is only making matters worse by us invading. but dood, look at that one pic, its a dead us soldier being hung by his leg, with all of his extreminites broken...they are some fucked ppl

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 13 2004, 10:59 AM
... look at that one pic, its a dead us soldier being hung by his leg, with all of his extreminites broken...they are some fucked ppl

Just for the sake of debate...

We're not just as sick for invading a country, completing what we went there to do, and then sticking around afterwards, causing the death of our own soldiers? We cause our own destruction, everyone seems to forget about that. We're so busy dealing with everyone else and being everyone's parents that we neglect our own problems, then whine and cry when other people get pissed at us and decide to take action.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 13 2004, 10:59 AM
there was a poll of all the countires except usa, i think it was somewher elike 80-90% said this is only making matters worse by us invading. but dood, look at that one pic, its a dead us soldier being hung by his leg, with all of his extreminites broken...they are some fucked ppl

certainly, those individuals are people who've been bent by growing up in a place that's been a hot bed for violence since pre-biblical times, that's nothing new over there. It's just now that America is being introduced to this culture for the first time in a while and we're so preoccupied by ourselves that it's like seeing it for the first time again. This sort of injustice and sickenss is a daily thing for these people and the fact that we decided to jump in waste deep only goes to show how much those in power value those that would give their lives to defend the lifestyle of those in power. It's hurtful to see anyone, American or otherwise, dead and disrespected but you have to question the motives of what's really happening here and not get pissed at the immediate and seemingly obvious enemy.

never said i was pissed, its just my precieved judgement by seeing this. ofcourse im gonna think they are fucked for doing that cuz its out of the norm for me. i dont recall us hanging ppl who are already dead, break their arms, legs, neck and parade them around like we are awesome. dont take this the wrong way, im not pissed or trying to argue with any ofyou, just doing this for the sake of conversation.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Apr 13 2004, 11:09 AM-->
never said i was pissed, its just my precieved judgement by seeing this. ofcourse im gonna think they are fucked for doing that cuz its out of the norm for me. i dont recall us hanging ppl who are already dead, break their arms, legs, neck and parade them around like we are awesome. dont take this the wrong way, im not pissed or trying to argue with any ofyou, just doing this for the sake of conversation.
Remember the trail of tears or that whole slavery thing? I'd say that's some posturing on America's side. I'm not trying to disprove anything you're saying because all opinions are one sided and biased and that's to be expected especially if you're unable to look at things objectively. My thing is that we're such an idiot consumer population that people have successfully conditioned us to concentrate on the symptoms instead of the sickness. Are there dead bodies being mutilated? Yes. Why are we truely at war? I've heard many theories but anyone's guess is as good as mine. Why get mad at your opponant for gloating in whatever small victory they've had, why not look to those who have our lives in their hands and demand the truth? Seems like wasted energy? You have to wonder what a guy whose brother handed him the election is doing blowing smoke up the ass of his Dad's old enemy?

Originally posted by complicity@Apr 13 2004, 11:02 AM
Seany-izzle
@Apr 13 2004, 10:59 AM
... look at that one pic, its a dead us soldier being hung by his leg, with all of his extreminites broken...they are some fucked ppl

Just for the sake of debate...

We're not just as sick for invading a country, completing what we went there to do, and then sticking around afterwards, causing the death of our own soldiers? We cause our own destruction, everyone seems to forget about that. We're so busy dealing with everyone else and being everyone's parents that we neglect our own problems, then whine and cry when other people get pissed at us and decide to take action.

If you watch the news from other countries it's like they're reporting a different war, what we get here is so hyped up and hollywood it's barely credible. It's like that news show spoof, Fox News.

blah blah blah- easy to say when you don't have friends and relatives over in iraq and are waiting every time you mail a letter to get it back saying deceased or waiting to see their burnt body hanging from a bridge in iraq

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 13 2004, 12:15 PM
blah blah blah- easy to say when you don't have friends and relatives over in iraq and are waiting every time you mail a letter to get it back saying deceased or waiting to see their burnt body hanging from a bridge in iraq

I know two people who were deployed to Iraq. I'm glad to see that you don't know what you're talking about and base your view on assumptions. <_<

i don't know what i'm talking about? so i don't know about the pain and worry i feel day to day when I think about my uncle and best friend fighting over there? if you're trying to tell me I don't know about my own feelings that you're wrong- No i don't agree with us being there anymore, but that definately does not make my feelings about my friends and family mute

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 13 2004, 12:36 PM
i don't know what i'm talking about? so i don't know about the pain and worry i feel day to day when I think about my uncle and best friend fighting over there? if you're trying to tell me I don't know about my own feelings that you're wrong- No i don't agree with us being there anymore, but that definately does not make my feelings about my friends and family mute

No no, I am not trying to fight with you. This is just for the sake of debate, like I said the first damn time. Re-read your first post regarding family/friends in Iraq and you'll see that you assumed I didn't know anyone who was deployed there. That's what I was calling you out on. And I'm not saying your feelings aren't valid. Read before you post your view. :p

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 13 2004, 12:36 PM

Were they drafted? Cuase if not you should be mad at them, there are no victims only volunteers. Instead of getting all hot and bothered at the people they've been sent to fight who are fighting back like you or anyone else would, get mad at the people who would have your family die for personal gain.
Don't assume I'm detached from the war, you know what happens when you assume.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 13 2004, 09:34 AM
get a shit load of troops, start on the northern border in a big line, shoot everything that moves, and let God sort it out.

hooah. lets roll

Back