Pics of my 94 EJ2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Semi-clean.

Do a motorswap mang, and fix the kit, it looks like it is awkardly mounted on the driverside.

concept "sleeper".. man the only thing sleepy about that thing is its performance. :sleep:

So why is there 2 tachometers? If you think the stocker is innacurate then sell the gauge cluster and get a dx one. ex/si clusters go for over a cool 100 bucks on ebay so you might get something close to that

. . . . . . and i thought my car was a sl33per . . .:ph34r:

gallery_16339_65_1091934418.jpg

actually if you click on the home link at the top of the photo page it explains that i just installed the EX guage cluster and removed the other tach. i am not going for a sleeper look. the kit is now fitted right it was just slapped on that day, and i took some pics b4 it got dark. work in progress damn!

Originally posted by ConceptSleeper@Aug 8 2004, 12:32 AM
actually if you click on the home link at the top of the photo page it explains that i just installed the EX guage cluster and removed the other tach. i am not going for a sleeper look. the kit is now fitted right it was just slapped on that day, and i took some pics b4 it got dark. work in progress damn!
[post=373944]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh I just thought it was funny to have 2 tachs ;)

Back